Regarding Use of the Toyo Tires Website
Protection of Copyrights
All content of this Website, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, character designs, images, texts, music, and program data, is the property of the Company, its affiliated companies, and partner companies, and is thus eligible for intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademark rights.
As such, duplication and/or reproduction of any or all of the same without prior authorization from the Company infringes on the copyrights and portrait rights of the Company, and thus may be liable to criminal penalty. Duplication of the content of this Website for private use* is permitted, but the alteration, duplication, leasing, lending, transmission, or broadcasting of the same is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by the right holder. The selling or delivering of the content of this Website for monetary gain is also prohibited.
* Unauthorized reproduction of the designs and images of this Website for use on other websites and/or computer network environments constitutes an infringement of the copyrights of the Company. Websites are made open to the general public, and thus may be viewed from anywhere in the world. Even if it is on a personal website, doing so is not regarded as personal use and thus liable to copyright infringement. The same holds true for computer network environments, including mobile terminals.
- Any profit or non-profit website or intranet may establish a link to this Website without contacting the Company for prior authorization. However, the Company holds the right to decline granting linking privileges to any such website that, in the Company’s opinion, gives offense to public order and decency, spreads any form of malicious slander on the Company, specific corporations, organizations, or individuals, or contains any “adult” content.
- You may only establish a link from the Internet. Please consult us regarding links from other media and hardware, such as CD-ROMs and televisions.
- he URLs of individual pages may be changed or deleted without a notice. You are thus requested to establish a link to the top page (https://www.toyotires-global.com) of this Website. We reserve the right to decline any link that may alter the original designs of this Website’s pages by establishing a link to any part of the data contained within a page.
- Other Sites that are linked from this Website or have established a link to this Website are managed and operated at the risk of and under the responsibility of the persons who have created these Other Sites irrespective of the Company. The Company will not guarantee nor recommend the content of Other Sites, and will not be held responsible for their content.
Contact via E-mail
All e-mail replies from the Company to inquiries from individuals are designed as a response to the respective individuals. Please do not use all or part of any such e-mail for other purposes.
The Company takes special care to ensure that the information included on this Website is accurate. However, the Company does not guarantee that the content of this information is accurate, useful, reliable, appropriate for users’ purposes, or safe (that there are no interruptions, no errors, errors are corrected, or that this Website and the server that this Website uses are free of computer viruses and/or other harmful programs). The Company does not assume responsibility for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the content of this Website and use of the Website.
The Company welcomes comments and opinions regarding its products and this Website. The Company will not, however, accept or consider materials regarding production ideas or proposals, unless they have been solicited by us. Please do not send us original ideas via phone, letter, facsimile, or e-mail, etc.
In the event that such proposals, ideas, notes, diagrams, planning or other information (hereinafter referred to as “Submissions”) are sent, these Submissions will be regarded as the property of the Company. The Company does not accept any responsibility for protection of confidentiality, or how those Submissions are used or released. The Company will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to all forms of those Submissions irrespective of domestic or foreign ones, and will be entitled to use any Submission for any commercial or other purposes whatsoever without limitation, and without compensation to the person or persons who made the Submission.