Toyo Tire Group Charter of Corporate Behavior
The Toyo Tire Group Charter of Corporate Behavior sets forth the basic principles to guide its activities in fulfilling its social responsibility as a corporate group.
The Toyo Tire Group pledges to act with integrity in pursuing its business activities toward realizing a sustainable society by observing the following 12 principles.
Being fully conscious of the changing environment that surrounds businesses and heightening public expectations of business enterprises, we, as a corporate group, will work proactively toward realizing sustainable growth and addressing current social issues.
- We comply with laws, regulations, standards and internal rules, and we are committed to acting responsibly as members of the international community.
- We conduct business activities in conformance with the principles of free competition, appropriate transactions and responsible procurement.
- We will maintain sound and highly transparent relationships with governments and administrative authorities.
- Under the leadership of top management, we will establish and operate a governance system that ensures effective and transparent management of our business affairs.
- We will create an internal environment that allows for innovation, and provide products and services of high quality and safety that contribute to the development of a sustainable society.
- We will ensure safe, healthy and rewarding work environments for all of our employees.
- We will respect each other’s diversity, character and personality so that all employees can realize their full potential in the workplace.
- Recognizing that business corporations have a responsibility to protect the global environment, we will conduct our business activities in a manner that balances corporate growth with environmental protection.
- We communicate with stakeholders in an open, fair and honest manner.
- We will contribute to development of local economies and communities based on relationships of trust with various stakeholders.
- Understanding that business corporations are responsible for respecting human rights, we protect the dignity of people and respect local cultures and customs in managing our business.
- We will build a resilient system capable of responding promptly to crisis events that threaten the survival of a sustainable supply chain.
- Message from the President
- TOYO TIRE Sustainability
- TOYO TIREʼs SDGs
TOYO TIRE Materiality
- Help create a society of sustainable mobility / Support the enjoyment of mobility for all
- Support diverse talent with motivating challenges and job satisfaction
- Continue innovating next-generation mobility technology
- Pursue decarbonization in all corporate activities
- Promote supply chain sustainability
- Ensure the fundamentals of manufacturing: quality and safety
Sustainability and ESG themes beyond the material issues
- E: Environmental
- S: Upholding human rights
- S: Managing occupational health and safety to global standards
- S: Crisis management (responding resiliently to natural disasters, infections and other crises)
- S: Working with local communities (Helping solve local issues)
- G: Sound governance
- G: Compliance
- G: Information security
- G: Promoting DX (Achieving borderless and centralized management through ERP reform)
- Toyo Tire Group Charter of Corporate Behavior
- Toyo Tire Group Code of Conduct
- Site Report
- Report Downloads
- Editorial Policy
- GRI Content Index
- ESG Data/Survey Index
- Communication on Progress (CoP) Index
- External Recognition