Toyo Tire Group Charter of Corporate Behavior
At the Toyo Tire Group, we have a commitment to creating new value through innovation in advanced, proprietary technologies so that we continue to be a company admired by individuals and society. To realize this goal, we pledge to act with integrity by observing the following 10 principles.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, standards and internal rules.
- Conduct business activities in conformance with the principles of free competition and fair trade.
- Conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards in our relations with the government.
- Strive for the highest levels of quality, safety and societal benefits in our products and services.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees.
- Promote workplace diversity and inclusion of each employee.
- Engage in sound, sustainable environmental practices.
- Communicate with stakeholders in an open and fair manner.
- Contribute to the growth of the local economy and community.
- Conduct business with respect for human rights, local cultures, and customs.
- Message from the President
- CSR Policy
- Toyo Tire Group Priority Themes and Value Chain
- Priority Theme 1: Product and Service Reliability and Innovation
- Priority Theme 2: Contribution to the Global Environment
- Priority Theme 3: Respect for Human Rights and Diversity
- Priority Theme 4: Collaboration with Business Partners
- Priority Theme 5: Harmony with Local Communities
- Priority Theme 6: Creating Safe and Healthy Workplaces
- Priority Theme 7: Reinforcement of Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Site Report
- Report Downloads
- Editorial Policy
- GRI Guideline
- ESG Data/Survey Index