TOYO TIRE Group Code of Conduct
Established in accordance with the TOYO TIRE Group Charter of Corporate Behavior, the TOYO TIRE Group Code of Conduct sets forth basic rules of conduct to be followed by each employee and executive officer in our global group of companies. The Code of Conduct also serves as a guideline for each global group company to formulate its own code of conduct tailored to the different laws and customs of each country/region and achieve greater permeation of compliance principles.
We shall comply with laws and internal rules in all aspects of our business activities and shall conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
- Accounting Procedures
We shall ensure proper accounting in accordance with laws and internal rules for financial reporting, accounting, tax and internal controls.
- Company Assets
We shall properly manage and utilize tangible and intangible company assets, including intellectual property rights.
- Information Security
We shall properly manage and protect both internal and external confidential and personal information.
- Free Competition and Fair Trade
We shall conduct business in an open and fair manner in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in each country and region.
- Gifts and Entertainment
We shall not accept or provide gifts or entertainment in contravention of applicable laws and regulations or social practices in each country and regions.
- Relationships with Politicians and Public Officials
We shall not provide inappropriate money, goods, or entertainment to politicians or public officials.
- Provision of Products and Services
We shall give top priority to safety and provide ecofriendly, high quality products and services in order to win public confidence.
- Safe and Healthy Workplace
We shall strive to improve safety, health, the environment and disaster prevention at our workplace.
- Respect for Diversity
We shall respect each other and strive to create a dynamic workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment.
- Eco-friendly Activities
We shall strive to promote eco-friendly activities in accordance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Interactive Communication
We shall build good relationships with stakeholders through appropriate disclosure and interactive communication.
- Prohibition of Insider Trading
We shall never buy or sell stocks and other securities using non-public information about the TOYO TIRE Group or other companies.
- Social Contribution Activities
As members of the local community, we shall take an interest in social issues and strive to cooperate in addressing them.
- Human Rights and Local Communities
We shall respect the human rights of people engaged in our business activities, local cultures, and customs.
- Message from the President
- TOYO TIRE Sustainability
- TOYO TIREʼs SDGs
TOYO TIRE Materiality
- Help create a society of sustainable mobility / Support the enjoyment of mobility for all
- Support diverse talent with motivating challenges and job satisfaction
- Continue innovating next-generation mobility technology
- Pursue decarbonization in all corporate activities
- Promote supply chain sustainability
- Ensure the fundamentals of manufacturing: quality and safety
Sustainability and ESG themes beyond the material issues
- E: Environmental
- S: Upholding human rights
- S: Managing occupational health and safety to global standards
- S: Crisis management (responding resiliently to natural disasters, infections and other crises)
- S: Working with local communities (Helping solve local issues)
- G: Sound governance
- G: Compliance
- G: Information security
- G: Promoting DX (Achieving borderless and centralized management through ERP reform)
- Toyo Tire Group Charter of Corporate Behavior
- Toyo Tire Group Code of Conduct
- Site Report
- Report Downloads
- Editorial Policy
- GRI Content Index
- ESG Data/Survey Index
- Communication on Progress (CoP) Index
- External Recognition