Priority Theme 4: Collaboration with Business Partners
- Ideal Status in 2020
- TOYO TIRE’s SDGs (Ideal Status in 2030)
- Responsibilities (July 2019)
- Activity Promotion System (July 2019)
- Grievance Mechanism
- Activities in 2018
- Supply chain management (Society and Environment)
Directly：Business Partners, Local Communities
Indirectly：Shareholders and Investors, Creditors, Business Organizations
Reasons for being Priority Issues (Opportunity & Risk)
It essential to TOYO TIRE’ sustainable growth that we understand the impact of its activities on the supply chain and engage in resolving social issues faced by the supply chain, as a global company. In addition, we believe that it is only through a sound supply chain that we can deliver safer, more secure products and services to consumers. To this end, we position contributing to sharing the Group’s thoughts on sustainable procurement with business partners and solving global social problems throughout the supply chain as issues that should be addressed with priority.
We formulated the Toyo Tire Group’s Basic Purchasing Policies in order to comply with laws and regulations related to free competition and fair transactions in every country and region as well as pursuing appropriate quality and price through fair transactions.
“TOYO TIRE Group CSR Procurement Guidelines” were also established. We will promote sustainable purchasing in collaboration with business partners, the goal of which is to reduce, prevent, and minimize the negative impact that business activities have or could have on the environment or society and simultaneously raise corporate value and competitiveness. We will also secure stable supplies.
Toyo Tire Group Basic Purchasing Policies
Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and social norms and strictly maintain confidentiality in all purchasing activities.
Build and maintain an honest, healthy, and cooperative relationship with suppliers as equal partners.
Aim for mutual growth and development through enhanced communication and stronger bonds of mutual trust.
- Transparent and fair trade
When selecting suppliers, assess them from a comprehensive standpoint that takes into account their willingness to share and collaborate on CSR initiatives as well as on quality, price, delivery, and sustainable supply capacity.
- Environmental responsibility
Promote purchasing activities that also aim to reduce impact to the global environment.
TOYO TIRE Group CSR Procurement Guidelines
Ideal Status in 2020
Entire supply chain engaging in CSR activities
TOYO TIRE’s SDGs (Ideal Status in 2030)
We will contribute to create a society where ethical consumption is standardized by building a sustainable supply chain through cooperation with stakeholders.
We share our sustainable purchasing policy with all business partners and efforts are made to ascertain conditions throughout the supply chain and conduct fair transactions.
Responsibilities (April 2020)
Corporate Officer & Vice President of Business Headquarters
Activity Promotion System (April 2020)
TOYO TIRE belongs to the following trade associations:
- Reporting Hotline (Creating an Internal Control System) *Targets: Employees, Business Partners
- Customer Relations Department *Targets: Customers, Local Communities
- Inquiry Form (on the Website) *Targets: Customers, Shareholders and Investors, NGOs
- Consultation Desk for Compliance with the Antimonopoly Act *Targets: Employees
Activities in 2019
- Message from the President
- CSR Policy
- Value Chain and SDGs
- Priority Theme 1: Product and Service Reliability and Innovation
- Priority Theme 2: Contribution to the Global Environment
- Priority Theme 3: Respect for Human Rights and Diversity
- Priority Theme 4: Collaboration with Business Partners
- Priority Theme 5: Harmony with Local Communities
- Priority Theme 6: Creating Safe and Healthy Workplaces
- Priority Theme 7: Reinforcement of Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Site Report
- Report Downloads
- Editorial Policy
- GRI Content Index
- ESG Data/Survey Index
- Communication on Progress（COP）
- External Recognition